Monday, August 23, 2010

College and the start of a 'normal' schedule

Today I started C.O.D and was beyond nervous. I'm taking Spanish, Math, and English. It was very different. I think the hardest part besides Math class is getting to the classroom and walking around people as they stop to talk to others or walk slow.

I don't have a job yet. I was waiting to hear back for a Before and After School Aide position, but haven't heard anything. I don't know when I'll start applying to places.

I'm loving working with the Surge kids. They're fun and energetic. I'm looking forward to getting to know them this year.

I'm hoping that as a new part of life starts that I'll be able to stay in God's word and be able to keep some of my fun, not school related, things. I'm hoping that I'll stay on top of homework so when I get a job I don't have to work on school after I get home. That I can relaz instead.

Things to pray for-
Getting used to college
Staying in God's word
Finding a job
Doing my homework
Finding time for fun

Also pray for the programs at church that will be starting and that adults will fill the open positions so the groups can run smoothly.


That's all for now. I'm done my first day at College and all the homework, which wasn't a lot. Now I'm going to spend some time doing fun things and chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment