Thursday, May 6, 2010

God is wonderful!

After weeks of stress and preperation and prayer--LOTS OF PRAYER-- I can finally breathe for the weekend and enjoy some down time. Today, I went to finish testing at community college.I am beyond happy right now. I am pleased to say I passed the math test--MATH IS NOT MY FRIEND--it was surprising. Now on the second run of tests I passed the reading. God answered many prayers today just by me passing. And to top of my God filled day, I received a 99 for the grammar/writing portion, which is the best score possible. I can say that last night and this morning were the most stressful. All I could do was pray. This morning I was so anxious and was praying so much. Mom called and prayed with me and the relief that flooded off me was so extreme. Just another way that God has shown himself to me.

I find it extremely difficult to focus on school lately. I just want to not have to worry about tests or assignments. GIVE ME THE FREEDOM!

Now to worry abotu the ACT and driving permit test. But that can wait till Monday! My brain is on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment